This happened yesterday. Zevi: I want a sandwich with:
- two breads. One on top and one on bottom (thanks for clarifying that. And that would be my wife's homemade sourdough bread)
- Block of cheese (as opposed to shredded)
- Ketchup (he'll grow out of this one)
- Purple onions (later changed his mind to white one)
- Purple sauerkraut (I like the green one also, but we mommy only made the purple one)
- Tomatos (we didn't have any ripe ones so he chose cucumbers, also from the garden)
Thank G-d he didn't ask for a beer.
Now all this would be merely really cool, just for the fact that he's eating A. Real food. B. Really healthy food. But if you read my last post (if you haven't please do so now. I'll wait), you'll realize why I find it hilarious and scary at the same time.